Membership to Apiary Made brings you access to the very best of Apiary Made. When you sign up to become a member, you become part of our movement. A movement that believes in using beautiful quality products that are good for you and the planet, all the while giving some love to people that could do with a bit of a hand and celebrating the wonderful work of bees and their importance to us.
In becoming an Apiary Made member you join our swarm, donating some love and receiving a good dose of love from us in return. From each membership, we will donate on your behalf $5 to Heifer International as well as 10% of the profits each time you make a purchase. You become a significant part of our mission in sharing the bountiful goodness of the beehive with the world.
This is the love you will receive from us:
• Our complete Apiary Made Swarm Member pack which includes a selection of our products over $100 value
• You will receive a bimonthly letter from us inviting members only to purchase special limited fresh batches
of new or special ranges of product.
• Free shipping for Swarm members within Australia (using your swarm discount code which we will provide you).
• When you invite someone who becomes a member we will send you a little bit of love in the form of a surprise gift.
• $5 goes directly to our Honey of Hope Project. Thank-you!
• We would love to have you with us forever, but you can cancel anytime, no questions – you can even break up with
us via email or text.
• You will have access to a limited number of offers for special occasions including Mother's Day and Christmas,
throughout the year.
The price for becoming a member is $80 and remember $5 of that goes directly to charity. You also receive a beautiful collection of products worth $100 and free shipping! To purchase click on the 'Buy your membership now' button below.
We can't wait to welcome you to the Swarm.
For any questions you may have about the membership before signing up, we would be delighted to hear from you via email firstname.lastname@example.org.